What is a Feng Shui Consultation?
We live in a time of opportunities, challenges and constant changes. We all strive to achieve our goals but the most successful individuals achieve their goals and objectives through determination and confidence when tackling challenges and potential hurdles.
However, even the most successful individual will have to admit that there is always room for improvement in one aspect of his/her life. Maybe your business is running smoothly and you enjoy your work, but your relationship or your health suffers. Or perhaps you your love life is thriving, but your business and your financial situation leave much to be desired. Very few individuals have their lives in complete balance.
Those of us who know that something is out of sync and wish to achieve a more balanced life, can tap into the positive Qi (Life Energy) in our environment. Connecting with this powerful positive Qi helps us to:
- improve our health and wellbeing
- balance the various aspect of our lives
- improve those aspect of our lives that seem to be neglected and lacking in positive energy
Consultations conducted personally by Susanne Schutz
Susanne Schutz will visit your property (land, house or apartment) and perform the Feng Shui audit in your presence and you are free to ask any questions. Depending on the size of the property and the project scope, as well as your audit requirements, the time involved can vary. A very small project may only require an audit of a couple of hours, whereas a large project or an extensive land and property survey may consume a number of days.
Following the survey, we will prepare an audit report for your reference, which will be sent to you by email within 7 – 10 working days. This report will contain the Feng Shui assessment of your property, as well as recommendations and suggested remedies. Our senior consultant will make herself available for follow-up questions, either by email or in person.
What do you need to prepare for a Feng Shui Consultation?
- A detailed House Plan: Interior layout of your house/apartment, which is to scale and shows doors, windows and all rooms within the house. This plan can be drawn up either by hand or on the computer, and should be emailed to the consultant prior to the site visit (if possible).
- Birth Data of all residents or key personnel (commercial) of that property
- All questions and points of inquiries you have regarding the property
Suzhong Consulting is committed to finding practical solutions specific to your living and working environment in order to improve your life’s circumstances. Our consultants will discuss your specific goals for the Feng Shui Audit with you and will help you achieve these goals and live a more balanced and harmonious life.